1. The bus driver often complains about chewing gum found under passenger seats because it is ____ and very hard to remove.
2. Jesse is a talented model. He can easily adopt an elegant ____ for a camera shoot.
3. In order to draw her family tree, Mary tried to trace her ____ back to their arrival in North America.
4. Upon the super typhoon warning, Nancy rushed to the supermarket—only to find the shelves almost ____ and the stock nearly gone.
5. Even though Jack said "Sorry!" to me in person, I did not feel any ____ in his apology.
6. My grandfather has astonishing powers of ____ .He can still vividly describe his first day at school as a child.
7. Recent research has found lots of evidence to ____ the drug company's claims about its "miracle" tablets for curing cancer.
8. Corrupt officials and misguided policies have ____ the country's economy and burdened its people with enormous foreign debts.
9. As a record number of fans showed up for the baseball final, the highways around the stadium were ____ with traffic all day.
10. Studies show that the ____ unbiased media are in fact often deeply influenced by political ideology.
☎️ 電話: 04-7282702
👉Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/qpapaeng/
🔎更多線上外師資訊 請洽詢 : Qpapa線上英文 或Google "QPAPA"