One of the most epic animated movies made by Disney, The Lion King was released in 1994 and was the first Disney animated feature to be an original story. 獅子王是迪士尼史詩級動畫電影之一，於1994年發行，是迪士尼首部原創故事的動畫片。
The movie tells the story of Simba, a lion cub who is to succeed his father, Mufasa, as King of the Pride Lands.the young lion has to undergo a lot of challenges in the search for his destiny as king and in understanding the ’Great Circle of Life’, which connects all living things.電影主要描述小獅子辛巴，接任爸爸成為獅子王，途中遇到的挑戰及學會理解獅子王使命的故事，隨著獅子王真人版的上映，Qpapa回顧《The Lion King》中的十句台詞，重溫你我曾被感動過的時刻。
1.Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.
2. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so, we are all connected in the great Circle of Life
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
4. Look inside yourself, you are more than what you have become.
5. Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right? Wrong! When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
6. You got to put your behind in your past.
7. Look, sometimes bad things happen — and there’s nothing you can do about it. So why worry?
8. Whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so will I.
9. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.